From Open Health Natural Language Processing (OHNLP) Consortium
- The SHARP Common Type System for Clinical NLP (Stephen Wu, Mayo Clinic.) Recorded 2014/02/25.
- A (single) recording of two presentations
- "CDA+GrAF: A Standards-based Data Model for Clinical NLP" (Stephane Meystre.)
- "Supporting Non-NLP Experts in Creating Annotation Schemas for Extraction of Clinical Concepts" (Wendy Chapman.)
- Recorded 2014/03/21.
- To download just the slides, without hearing the recording, use these links:
- BioC: a minimalist approach to interoperability for biomedical text processing (Don Comeau.) Recorded 2014/03/38.
- Pragmatic Interoperability and NLP Ecosystem (Dr. Qing Zeng & Guy Divita.) Recorded 2014/04/02.